You’ll love the options this property provides and be high fiving the kids (or someone else's) for not buying that other house.
Set on a large block of 687sq/m (approx.), this property offers you choices to what your future holds. Inspection is a must.
• Three bedrooms with timber floors, open plan living, central bathroom, gas ducted heating and water tank
• Generous land size and spacious rear yard that is ideal for a pool; a townhouse; or a market garden
• Huge driveway to accommodate numerous cars, the boat, the sea-doo, a new garage or access to rear
• Possibilities - Finish the renovation and extend for a great family home; rent the house and subdivide the back yard; or remove the house (take it to Bonnie Doon) and develop (all STCA). NB Lapsed permits previously issued
• New kitchen with laminate benchtops, Technika gas appliances and is perfect for the Master Chef in all of us
• Storage a plenty including two sheds, large renovated laundry, under house access and ample cupboards
• Close to schools, public transport, Monash Uni and Hospital, Community Centre, Bunnings and local shopping
• Why are you still reading this? Call Now to arrange an Inspection.
Permit Ready - That's My Highpoint
The hard work has been done. On a considerable allotment of 623 sq/m (approx.) the choice is yours to develop, renovate and/or extend, rebuild, subdivide (STCA) or lease out. Inspection is a Must.
•Approved Plans & Permits for 5 Architecturally Designed Townhouses with excellent realisation potential
•Variable Floorplans offering Two or Three Bedrooms with Two Bathrooms, Spacious Living Areas, Inviting Open Spaces, Study Areas and Car Parking
Renovate or Lease Out
•Existing Three Bedroom Period Home that has been previously extended & renovated
•Generous Bedrooms, multiple Living Areas, Central Bathroom with Shower, Separate Bath & WC
•Stainless Steel Gas Cooking, Air Conditioning, Dishwasher, Timber Floors, OFP & Ceiling Fans
•Impressive Rear Yard, Timber Decking, ROW Access and secure Three Car Garage
•Close to Victoria University, Footscray Hospital, local shopping, cafes, restaurants and Highpoint. Tram & Bus (incl Night Bus) at the door
•Minutes to the lifestyle of the Maribyrnong River, parklands and bike paths, Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre, Primary & Secondary Schools